Before the event: The earlier you connect with Chip, the more the audience will take away from his presentation. Complete the questionnaire and furnish Chip key people to interview at least six weeks out. Chip will also create a customized video to create audience interest in advance. Chip will use all his resources to help ensure your event rocks long before it even begins! Here are three special documents to help you:
At the event: If logistically possible, Chip will arrive in time the night before to attend any dinner/reception. He is easy to work with and glad to pitch in and help any way he can add value. He will sit in on your meeting before he speaks and meet as many participants as he can. His goal is to have your people say, "Wow! How did he know so much about us - it is like he worked with us." His energy level will be contagious!
After the event: Chip is all about his message being "sticky" and live long after he leaves the stage. This "Stay Switched On" package is valued at over $5000 and empowers my clients who want to maximize their long term return on investment.
1. Audio recording rights to my presentation. You hired me to deliver a an amazing customized experience for your participants. It would be a shame for them to hear it only once! Repetition is the mother of skill. You have the rights to record my program and get out to anyone not in attendance and for everyone to hear it again. You simply record my customized talk live, duplicate it and distribute to the participants via mp3 or CD.
2. His classic reprint of one of the finest personal development books of all time - THINK. This eBook is a must read to learn the forgotten success habits of 1918.
3. Stay Switched On Video Series. You can send your participants a MONTHLY video message specially prepared by Chip to keep the message alive. These professional produced 2 - 4 minute messages will add value to your team and keep the message sticky.
$1000 flat fee for travel for all domestic programs, client is responsible for handouts, hotel and ground transportation in the event city.
Each fee includes all customization, phone interviews and time to prepare an excellent program.
• Program up to 2 hours - $15,000
• 2 hours to half-day - $19,000
• Local/association/non-profit/industry groups - $11,000 for up to 2 hours
• Europe, Australia, Asia, Middle East, South America - $20,000 for up to two hours
Travel Expenses: $1000 flat fee for travel for domestic events. Client responsible for booking hotel room, king, non-smoking, and billed directly to your organization. Boards for the Board Break Experience are the client’s responsibility. Order boards from BreakingBoards.com, the 1" thick 12 x 7 boards. $3000 flat fee travel for international events.
You can use Chip for the day! Get two speakers for the price of one. He can do the opening and the closing presentation including the Board Break Experience, he can open and do a three hour intensive breakout session, he can open and be the emcee for the day, he can open, close and lead a Best Practices Session. He can also do an amazing full day program. You determine how I can add the most value!
• Local Fee/association/non-profit/industry groups - $9,500 for up to 2 hours
• Caribbean, Europe, Mexico, Central America - $17,500 for up to 2 hours
• Australia, Asia, Middle East, South America - $20,000 for up to two hours
• Small Regional events under 100 - Call me for special consideration.
Multiple engagements with one client will be given reduced fee consideration based on the locations and dates.
Travel Expenses: $1000 flat fee for travel (airfare, meals, parking). Client responsible for booking hotel room - should be guaranteed for late arrival, king, non-smoking, and billed directly to your organization. Auto mileage is figured at $.55 per mile. Boards for the Board Break Experience are the clients responsibility. Order board from BreakingBoards.com, the 1" thick 12 x 8 boards. $1000 travel fee to be paid in advance with the deposit to secure the event. Business class airfare for Europe, Pacific Rim, South America and Africa.
1. Only expenses to client are hotel room/tax and event ground transportation. Both expenses should be direct billed to client master account.
2. Travel expenses that are included in total fee will cover airfare, home ground transportation, parking, meals, tips, and any other expense.
3. Please call for special discounted fees on multi-city, multi-day or other customized packages.
That’s why Chip created the Stay Switched On Package, valued at more than $5,000, to engage and excite your audience BEFORE the event and leverage his long-term strategies and solutions AFTER he has left the stage.
And it’s included in every speaking fee.
Results you can count on. Return On Investment like you’ve never seen.
Everything you need make your event EXTRAORDINARY!
To start customizing YOUR Stay Switched On Package today, call Chip at 865-300-2742.
I would like to be a positive influence in your life. When you join my list you will receive a FREE monthly newsletter to help you in your career and personal life.
Copyright 2018 © Chip Eichelberger - All rights reserved
Motivational Speaker and Keynote Speaker
Get Switched On! | Design & Marketing By: 42SD